Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catechetical Rites

RITE OF ACCEPTANCE

A Certificate - write this up into a certificat format:


Bringing our children to Jesus
and our parish Community

This year 2009, I officially began my Journey of Faith.
I started formal Catechism at Insert Parish Name

Jesus said” Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I assure you that whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a child will not enter it. Then Jesus took the children in his arms, placed his hands on each of them and blessed them. (Mark 10: 14b-16)

Loving God, may my parents always be there to guide me as I journey closer to the Father. May they have courage and strength as they are my first teachers of your Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment